Do you lock your mobile applications in any way that others can easily guess and open? If so then we look forward to helping you, not just by word of mouth, but with a special Hours and Minutes PIN algorithm that can lock your social media applications beyond anyone’s guess.
With this Hours and Minutes PIN algorithm you can boldly enter your password in front of everyone and see the social media app and other applications open, if they try the same password the next minute they will fail, it works like a great royal ploy to that extent, come visit the website and learn
What are the Hours and Minutes PINs used for?
Nowadays we are making more and more transactions on our social media sites, we can easily give even mobile to someone, but we can never share the exchanges of our social media applications to the extent that our core needs in applications are to do everything from chatting with our loved ones to making money transactions It happens through applications, which are installed on our mobile and it is very important to lock these applications.
How do the Hours and Minutes PIN work?
We have come up with a new algorithm to get rid of this problem so that even if our mobile applications are locked with many algorithms, then others can easily find them, or they have to enter and open our password in their presence and then look at them. That means the time and minute on your mobile watch is your password, even if you stand in the middle of a thousand people and enter your mobile password and have applications, they will fail the next minute if they try it.
The reason is that your password will change the next moment, i.e. when the minute of your watch changes, will not your mobile password change automatically? Don’t forget to lock your mobile applications with a great Hours and Minutes PIN application that works like this, start doing it now.
Note: Nevertheless we have given below all the information related to this application, do not forget to note that it is better to start doing a thing only after you know 100% thing.
play store details of Hours and Minutes PIN App
|Official Site||Play Store|
|Use Of The Application||Hours and Minutes PIN Lock – App Lock & Vault|
|App Policy||Policy Of App|
|Website Of App||Visit|
|Address||24A/27B, John Thope, Bharathiar Street, Trichy – 620002, Tamil Nadu.|
|How To Install||App Install|
All of the other App Lock applications provide just PIN and Pattern lock options to lock your apps and vault. Most of the time, our friends and colleagues can guess our PIN or Pattern by peeping over our shoulders a few times. Are your friends, colleagues, and family members guessing your PIN frequently? We provide the Ultra Lock app to solve your problem.
Apart from the PIN and Pattern lock option, Ultra Lock provides the following unique lock options,
- Hours and Minutes PIN: This option sets the current hours and minutes as your lock screen PIN. For example, if the current time is 10:50 AM, then your lock screen PIN will be 1050. Since hours and minutes on the mobile phone change every minute, your PIN will also change every minute. The best part is, that you needn’t remember the ever-changing PIN.
- Date and Month PIN: If you don’t want to change your lock screen PIN to every minute, you can make use of the Date and Month PIN which changes your lock screen PIN to the current Date and Month. For example, if the current date is 05/06/2018 in DD/MM/YYYY format, then your lock screen PIN will be 0506. On the next day, the PIN will be 0606.
- Battery and Battery PIN: Battery and Battery PIN will set your lock screen PIN as the current battery level in your mobile phone. For example, if the current battery level is 50% then your lock screen PIN will be 5050.
Apart from them, Ultra Lock provides various combinations of the Hours, Minutes, Date, Month, and Battery levels such as Minutes and Date PIN, Month and Minutes PIN, Hours and Date PIN, Minutes and Battery PIN, etc., Using them, will make it tough for others to guess your App Lock password.
Other Cool Features in the app
- Time-Based Lock: You can enable or disable the lock for a particular set of apps based on the time. For example, you can lock your social networking apps only during your office hours from 9 AM to 5 PM and unlock them after that time.
- WiFi-Based Lock: You can enable or disable the lock for a particular set of apps based on your connected WiFi. For example, You can enable a lock for Messaging apps when you connected to your office WiFi and disable the lock for them when you disconnect from that.
- Intruder Detection: The app will capture the photo using the front camera if someone tries to access your locked apps and show a notification about it when you unlock the lock screen next time.
- Last Unlock Time: Ultra Lock will show a notification with the last opening time of the locked apps when you unlock the particular apps.
- Lock PIN Modifiers: We provide reverse and offset modifiers that harden the task of guessing your PIN. For example, If you use the reverse modifier option Hours and Minute PIN type and the current time is 12:15 PM, then Ultra Lock will set the lock screen PIN for the App Lock as 5121 which is the reverse of the current time.
- Random Numeric Keypad: The lock screen of the App Lock shows the numeric keypad in random order.
- Photo and Gallery Lock: You can lock your private photos and videos inside Ultra Lock.
how to install, and use the Hours and Minutes PIN App
- You can also go to the Play Store by clicking the link below to download this application, as this is an application taken from the Play Store, which is another important feature of this app.
- When you install this application on your mobile, it will ask for some permission to protect all of your important applications, and only then will it allow you to keep the size of your watch and generate your own password, allowing you to do that as well.
- Once all the installation and permissions are done, you can use many of the features currently available in this application, the most important of which is to create our password with our watch, which is discussed in our web article, and you can do that too.
- For more details, please see the video.
Securing the applications on that mobile can be a daunting task for a mobile user while concealing the password is a difficult task, and we designed this web article exclusively to make it easier and more secure for them. Leave a comment about this article below, and share it with your friends and acquaintances through social media sites.
2 thoughts on “Hours and Minutes PIN App”
It’s not working it’s normal app lock
I will check