When conversing with others on mobile I have to record it for certain purposes, which will also become a better resource in the future, this thing is seen as mandatory for everyone to do, sometimes when we do so the information that we are recording will be known to the person who is talking to us in front of us, it is a voice “this In this article we are going to provide you with an answer on the question of how to prevent that thing and why it should be done.
how to remove the “this call is being recorded” announcement in android 10 as both parties hear this.
For example, conversations are going on through mobile, in this day and age it is sometimes seen as very compelling to store those conversations because it is an important resource and sometimes we have to do so to remind ourselves of the promise we made, but when we do so, the person we are talking to will also support it.
Can’t say, because we are recording it without his permission, considering this matter, on all the smartphones that are coming now, if you press that button to record the conversation you are having with someone, both of you will hear a voice recording saying “this call is being recorded”, That is, he listens to us, listens to the person who is talking to us, and then the person becomes unnecessarily suspicious, and there is a slight resentment as to why he is recording what we are talking about.
Avoiding the fact that this call is now being recorded is disabled is a good thing among the public, but there is no doubt that some bitter experiences will occur, so the public expects some help so that voice recording for future needs can be done without the hassle of others. We are going to provide you with this thing with a great Call Recording Sound Off application.
Note: The person you are talking to will not know what you are recording through this application, it will work just as well, we have given all the information at the bottom of this article to view this application, please use it after reading it clearly, and since this application was taken from the official Play Store, Can be used.
play store details of stop call recording announcement app
|Official Site||Play Store|
|Use Of The Application||disable call recording announcement android|
|App Policy||Policy Of App|
|Website Of App||Visit|
|Address||Russia Fryazino Nahimova 25a 141191|
|How To Install||App Install|
- TTSLexx is an application that allows you to create and use a custom dictionary for Speech Services by Google.
- It is most useful for languages with stress marks such as Russian, but can also help improve reading in other languages.
- At least by making it easier to use “network” (online) voices.
- Supported languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
It is a “quasi-TTS”, add-on on top of Google TTS, which changes the text according to your dictionary when transferring text from book reading applications to Google’s text-to-speech service.
Show Some of the features
- The built-in editor that creates a TTS.lexx dictionary in the app’s internal storage. (It can be accessed using:
- The Share function, which is available in almost all readers
- FactSet (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sia.netttsengine.fastset).
- In the editor, with a swipe left and right, you can see what TTSLexx is receiving from the reader app and what, after processing, is passed to Google TTS.
- TTSLexx picks up all dictionary changes “on the fly”.
- The dictionary can be imported and exported to create a backup. (This is especially necessary before updating or reinstalling the app.)
Show Dictionary uses 3 types of entries
Step 1: Regular expressions.
Link numbers [xxx] will not be voiced.
Step 2: Direct replacement of words and expressions, reading abbreviations.
” IMHO “=” In my humble opinion “
Quotation marks are required. Spaces are very important.
For the Russian language, the reading of homographs is corrected for neighbouring words, their endings, prepositions, etc.
” в лесу “=” в лесу́ “
” по лесу “=” по ле́су “
Step 3: Replacing single words with the correct accent. The most voluminous part of the Russian language. Other languages do not use this. To improve performance words are only in lower case, there should be no quotation marks.
- Selecting and remembering a voice to read, independent of the default Google voice.
- Removing dots at the end of sentences to avoid reading abbreviations (which are often not abbreviations).
- Additional text processing for the Russian language (cleaning, some standardization, replacing e with ё in unambiguous cases, etc. for the correct use of the dictionary).
- Support for “network” voices with the ability to use a separate NET.lexx dictionary for them. (“Network” voices require a quality Internet connection, in return reducing the number of errors in pronunciation by several times.
- Keep in mind, however, that Speech Services by Google often makes the decision to use network voices or their “local” variants by themselves. In “Airplane mode”, even with WiFi enabled, the “network” voices did not work.)
Unfortunately, accents alone can’t fix everything. You have to change some letters to others and add new ones (e to и, e too, etc. Ъ generally has a magical effect on Google Speech Synthesis).
Google’s speech synthesis is constantly improving. However, even if he pronounces all the existing words correctly, writers, especially those working in the fantasy genre, will come up with new ones.
how to install, and use disable call recording announcement?
- Click on the link below to download the application and go to the Play Store.
- Installing it on a mobile phone may give you some permission, but it is clearly known that the permission to use.
- No one knows how to record your mobile conversations anymore.
Please share with us your thoughts on this page, which was created solely to provide information on how to make some information recorded for future needs and resources without causing problems to others and without breaking up relationships, and do not forget to share this information with your friends and relatives through social media sites, which will definitely help them too, There is a chance to help.